Terms of Reference
The Committee shall be responsible for:
- Review and make recommendations to the Executive on employment policies;
- Recommend to the Executive, research initiatives and procedures regarding employment policy standards at other universities or similar institutional models;
- Investigate specific cases brought to its attention by a member;
- Report to the Executive and the CPMEA membership on the results of their investigations; and
- Support the initiatives of the other CPMEA committees as required.
The committee is composed of 4 members for 2-year terms, alternating.
Employment Policy Advisory Committee elected members:
Career Development Centre, Schulich School of Business
Office of the Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies
Law Professional Development, Osgoode Hall Law School